Quantum Revelation: When Physics and Metaphysics Converge

 by Steven Henderson


 Most of you know, that I most often use A.I. to assist in the vast majority of my social media communications. However I believe that is imperative that I use my own nimble fingers to stain this white space for me. I recently shared two important events or milestones for lack of better terms. The first being "The Quantum Quark Tarot" cards. As, you glimpse the spread in the deck above you may notice the resemblance of a Egyptian Pyramid or one of the Babylonian's Ziggurat. Well take you pick because as we all should full well know by now that these ancient monuments can be found all over the world. Forgive me, I digress. Now, where was I....   Oh, yes my recent status change on LinkedIn from a self employed writer to Entrepreneur and CEO of Bio-Replicate. Now, I would love to pontificate my thoughts on this, our objective for today lies elsewhere. 

Here in lies the reason for this particular post and why I believe "The Quantum  Quark Tarot" are so unique and vastly important enough to humanity as a whole. These cards provide a unprecedented insight in the areas Quantum Mechanics and spirituality. It's is with sincere hope that these words find open minded individuals who can see their potential if utilized for the benefit of humanity as a whole.

THE OPHIUCHUS SPREAD

The image above displays what I come to call the Ophiuchus spread, where it symbolizes the constellation Ophiuchus. The "Qpits" cards which run horizontal from card "E" to "H" represent the snake in which "The Serpent Bearer" is seen to be holding in the sky. The "Qpits" cards in which run vertical represent his body, ranging from cards lettered R,V,E,I down to the  card lettered W, Q, J, D. 

Now depending upon one's perspective or should I "Double-slit experiment" one can formulate (deduce) the following revelation for example....


Here lies the future, from floor brackets 

the arks of wisdom be Justice and Righteousness

Being equal to k, Coulomb's constant open interval

Virtual Universal Holographic World's  gas constant sum

Is Equivalent  to the human language which is

Proportional to the change  in wavelength of the Electron charge

Starting from the floor brackets

 Appearing almost magically or mystically the words appearing can be simply applied to string theory and the concept of observance. Metaphysically speaking, can one's thought influence what message is revealed in the spread or can it solely (is in soul) based on the intent of the reader.

Comments

Popular Posts